Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Guess I'll Go Eat Worms....

How come no one comments on my blog??

*sniff, sniff*

I always look forward to seeing my family, my own flesh and blood, comment on my postings, but no one ever does, and a tear slides down my cheek when I see the words....

... 0 comments

*sniff, sniff*

Those words that cut my heart so deep that it aches with sadness.

Wwwwhhhhyyyyy? 

Does no one love me anymore??

8 comments:

Jeremy said...

You should really get to sleep. See what happens when you stay up too late. You start feeling so sad because nobody else is up "posting" on your blog. They sll got to sleep...but you? You just wallow in self pity....

So....How are the worms? Tasty?

Jeremy said...

Think about how Becca must feel. She flat out DEMANDS and BEGS for pictures of Jaxx to be posted...but did I do that yet? NO! Why? SLOTHFULLNESS! Pure and simple

Jeremy said...

Post more pictures of you looking sad. It brought me so much joy!

Becca said...

Shut up Jeremy! I am coming up the to kick your butt to put the pictures on ! I'm not kidding I am very agitated right now and READY TO BUY A ONE WAY TICKET TO UTAH!

Bonkers said...

I think even if we have nothing to say related to the post, blog, life or the world every person that reads the blog is obligated to post.
Most of the time, I don't update until I have at least 2 comments. Then I at least feel like someone bothers to read it.

Dan said...

Awwww, sad sack Hannah. Just for being a whiner, I'm not gonna post a comment on your blog this time.

Take that!

Hannah Engberg said...

I was being a very sarcastic whiner, Dan. lol.

Anonymous said...

:P There!



Drama mama.