How does Rascal Flatts always seem to do it? They are always coming up with songs or videos that have you grabbing for the tissues. They always come off with different meanings of the song as well. You think you know what it means when you listen to it and then you see the video and it is COMPLETELY different from what you thought. Their most recent song "Here Comes Goodbye" was no exception. I really love it, but when I first heard it I thought it was a break up song, and yes, it can still be interpreted that way, but that not how they took it for the video. I was confused the entire time, and then when I realized what they were doing I bawled like a baby. Watch the video on my video bar and you'll see what I mean. It's the 2nd one on there.
P.S. I added a playlist to my blog, so if you don't want to hear the music just scroll down and click pause.
3 comments:
I know. The video just about killed me. Darn these musicians and their video ideas that get right to our hearts.
Well that was depressing.
I like Rascal Flatts. They're in the Hannah Montana movie... :)
Post a Comment