Saturday, April 18, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!


GOOD NEWS!!! SHE'S DEAD!!!!! THE WITCH OF THE WEST IS DEAD!!!!!

No she's not really dead as the musical Wicked shows! So I just bought my tickets to go see Wicked for the second time in my life!!! Woohoo!!! Yeah Baby!!! I'm so excited for July 1!!! It is going to be AMAZING!! Yes! I just wanted to share my excitement!!!

6 comments:

Jeremy said...

So you're excited then?

Hannah Engberg said...

Yes yes yes!!!! AHHH!!! I can't wait! we are going to be middle balcony 5th row!!!!

Bonkers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonkers said...

I'm so jealous. I have yet to see it.

Amy said...

Isn't it supposed to be coming out in movie form sometime?

Hannah Engberg said...

yep yep! They are considering the original cast right now, but try and see it on the stage first it'll be so much better!!