This Thanksgiving Old Navy is doing this new thing where we associates will be learning a "Gobble Dance" to a "Gobble song" (exclusively written and choreographed for Old Navy). When the song comes onto our sound system, whenever that may be, we are to dance this dance. Now the only part that we dance is the part in the video where it has the little white figure in the top right hand corner appears. Enjoy!
Know Your Worth
5 months ago





4 comments:
Oh...my...gosh...
I would LOVE to see people at Old Navy do that!
Quit Hannah. Quit fast. Quit hard.
Never look back.
Haha luckily we were extremely busy and didn't have to do it that often. I myself only did it today and only like twice when i needed a random burst of energy and hyperness to get through my midnight to 9am shift.
The other night as I was laying down in the dark, just about to fall asleep- I suddenly had the urge to get up and do the dance. I don't know why..............
........
.....
Post a Comment