Why does it seem that everyone is having bad luck these days. At least me and my friends believe so...more and more things seem to be getting worse. I try to hold my head above the surface of the stress, but my arms are getting tired and my legs are growing weaker. I'm making random dumb mistakes because of it...like...leaving the door unlocked(only once) or lights on at home when I'm not there, making rookie mistakes at work, or even forgetting to do an assignment (Some other stuff too long to name). Am I the only one who is crazy? Is anyone else out there starting to drown from the stress or pressure in their lives? Comment on it...vent about it...get it out of you system. We all need to stick together.










2 comments:
I hear you pain sweetie. What really sucks is when you make Rookie mistakes in front of your boss and they think you are an idiot!
YES!!! I am so glad that the semester is almost over!!!
PS... we NEED to get together! haha
Post a Comment