Hey everyone sorry I have posted anything in a while so here it goes!
So I walked at graduation in the pouring rain and got soaked all the way through my gown to my dress. Inspite of the rain I'm glad I did it! It was an amazing feeling to do it! I did it i finally have my diploma and I'm in the process of enrolling at MCC for Fashion Design!

We recently had "Flip Flop Frenzy" at work and it was insane! $1 flip flops! The line stretched around the store and out the door all day. We had to have 6 cashiers up at the register at all times and even that wasn't even enough. We even had to put a limit on them, 5 pairs of flip flops per person. People were waiting outside at 6 a.m. for them, and it was a stampede of when they opened the doors. If we didn't have David (co-worker that used to be in law enforcement or FBI or something like that) people would have killed each other. I literally feared for my life! Some people said that it was worse than Black Friday! Three fist fights broke out over flip flops! FOR FLIP FLOPS! Are people insane?! And when we put a limit on them that pissed them off even more! We were out of flip flops by 12 or 1! It took the store 3 days to recover the entire mess.
I've posted the picture of me below within the maddness!

Anyway in-spite of that day I still love my job.
Okay another thing, I finally have a new cell-phone! So does mom and Becca! Yay! We all have the Samsung Alias 2 ! It's awesome I love it!

Okay so now that you are pretty much updated on my life it is now time to write something fun and random! So this is about Gram Crackers! I personally think that Gram crackers taste more like cookies rather than crackers. Sure they look like crackers but the taste doesn't match the name! Then I looked and the box and the was no part that said they were in anyway crackers. Then Becca pointed out that they aren't even in the cracker section at the grocery store! So all this time we have been calling them by the wrong name or the manufactures just didn't put it on the box and they have been stocked in the wrong place all this time. I don't know!
I LOVE GRAMS!







11 comments:
You had a dollar sale on flip-flops and didn't get me a pair?!
Where's the love, Hannah? :P
Next time I wear a size thirteen. I like black.
I like your Lion King pic. That made me smile.:)
Aren't they "Graham" crackers?
Don't feel bad Dan, she didn't get me a pair either and I gave her life!!!
Hey i wasn't able to get any for anybody okay. We ran out and I never had time to.
Bad Hannah.
Yes..."graham" crackers ARE delicious! So where were you while the stampede happened?
One dollar flip-flops! ?
Where do you work Hannah?
Dude Dan I'm not a dog. Lol. Jeremy first i was right next to the flip flops, but then I was in feature which is right by the doors. so both the places my boss had me is where the stampede was. I work at Old Navy LaDonna.
LaDonna she works at the Old Navy at Stapley and Baseline. Dan, when are you coming to grace us with your presence again?
Post a Comment