Monday, December 29, 2008

Thanks Tami.


Thanks Tami! Now i'm addicted to Celtic Thunder! I love them! Especially Ryan Kelly! (for those of you who don't know, he's the fourth one to the right) He is so handsome. When i first heard him sing Heartbreaker, i hyperventilated. Wow. Then Becca showed me an interview they did and his Irish accent is beautiful. I couldn't breathe. Haha. Just ask Becca she had to keep pausing it because i kept laughing really loud because i couldn't breathe. Look at my video bar, i posted Heartbreaker.

10 comments:

Bonkers said...

Keith (first on the left) makes me happy. Dan refers to him as an Irish Fairy though.... But it was Ryan at the beginning of '08. :) hee hee...

Tam's Fam said...

you can thank Bonnie...she is the one that got me hooked!

Hannah Engberg said...

Well I thank you both!

Becca said...

You should also thank me i showed you Tami's blog!!! Any way i LOVE Ryan!!!!! And his accent and his intense face he such a bad guy but then a romantic in a kinda way! Oh i love all of their accents!!! I want them all!!! And don't you think in heartbreaker Ryan could SO play a vampire?!! Am I right or am i right!!!!! Those girls in the video are so lucky!!!

Aunt Me said...

Yea, thanks Tami. This is all I have heard for three days!! Every time the girls sit down to do their home work I find them side tracked and watching another clip they found on You Tube of the boys.

Tam's Fam said...

hee hee hee

Jeremy said...

There must be a new album out. All I have is the old one. But I like EVERY song on it

Hannah Engberg said...

Bring it over so i can put it on our computer. PLEASE!

Jeremy said...

Roger.

Amy said...

I love the Irish fairies.