skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Moon!
Hey, fellow Twilighters! Good News! They announced on IMDB.com that New Moon will be out on November 20, 2009!! Woohoo! Who's ready to be happily depressed? The reason I say that is because New Moon is the most depressing one of the series. I mean Edward is gone! Anyway, I'll see you at the theaters on that day! Not literally but you know what i mean. Ha-ha.
3 comments:
I like Jacob. Next to Edward, he's my favorite. And I think that Taylor Lautner is cute and is perfect for the part. So I have no issues with this one. :D
I have to disagree with you on two points Bonnie. I didn't like Jacob until he imprinted, and I thing they could have done better than Taylor Lautner. We'll see what he brings to the character in New Moon, since he'll be in it a lot, i'll get a better idea of how he portrays Jacob.
On another note my favorite next to Edward is Emment . Haha he's so funny.
Jeremey what did you mean with "..."?
Ignore him. He's a butt head...
Fair enough though Hannah. Tami agree's with you on Jacob.
Emmett though... He's still #3 in my heart...
Post a Comment