Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so in love with the Twilight movie, it's not even funny!! It is the best adaption they could have ever done! It is 2:40 am and Becca and I just got back from the Midnight Premiere! Summit Entertainment couldn't have done a better job. Well that isn't necessarily true since they did in fact to change and tweak some stuff, but when you have to narrow down a 498 page novel into a 2 hour screen play some stuff has to change. They did it perfectly. I had my doubts about it. With who they cast and all, but the cast played their roles superbly! Overall it was complete and total success! I totally recommend everyone to go see it! It's phenomenal! Of course the book is still better! So read that too! Doesn't matter the order! I'm looking forward to the sequel, New Moon and what they are going to do with it!

P.S. I'm hoping to go see it again, and so is Becca. She is even motivated to reread Twilight, and finish the rest of the series!

11 comments:

Dan said...

Looks like they'll grow rich just off of my family. Heaven knows Bon will see it a dozen times all by herself.

Glad you guys enjoyed it. It's nice that Hollywood failed to butcher a book-related film for once.

Chelcie said...

Tami, Bonnie and I just got back...it was awesome! we went to the theater that you actually pick your seats when you buy your tickets. So we had front and center. It was great!! I didn't quite picture Alice like that but I think it was great anyways! Tami and Bonnie are planning the next time they can go see it.

Hannah Engberg said...

Becca and I are planing on seeing it at least six more times and that is at "least". Haha. I loved it!

Jeremy said...

I think the vampires sent you hidden messages of obsession

Hannah Engberg said...

If they did, I have no problems with it!

Tam's Fam said...

We just bought 5 tickets for Thanksgiving Day to go see it again and I am so excited!!!!

Bonkers said...

Hannah, I'm happy you're on the Twilight train. It doesn't make me feel like Tami, Amy and I aren't the only Geeks in the family...:)

Now... tell me your views on High School Musical... ;)

LaDonna said...

I'm with you Hannah...It was PERFECT? I read all 4 books twice and also read as much of "Midnight Sun" as Stephanie has posted. I love the movie and plan to see it many more times. It's important to support the small budget movies too right? Especially in this case.
Stephanie's in my sister's stake and her dad is their bishop in Cave Creek, AZ.

Do any of you guys have facebook?
Look me up. ttyl

Hannah Engberg said...

Oh my gosh that is awesome. I've read Twilight at least ten times, New Moon only twice, Eclipse four times, and Breaking Dawn once. Oh yeah and i read Midnight Sun twice. I'd love to be in Stephanie's ward! That is so freaking awesome!! By the way we do have facebook. At least Me, becca, mom, and drew do.

Aunt Me said...

Hey LaDonna, what's up? So glad to see you!! Anything going on with your family?

Hannah Engberg said...

THEY ARE OFFICIALLY MAKING NEW MOON INTO A MOVIE!! YAY! CAN'T WAIT!