Tuesday, July 29, 2008

QuikTrip


So everybody I went in for my first official job interview this morning, at none other than QT! I don't know if I got the job yet, but I should find out within the next two weeks. Till then i'm still going to be turning applications in to other places.

6 comments:

Chelcie said...

When I first moved to arizona it seemed we went to sonic like every other day to get a lemon-berry slush. Well now it is QT almost everyday for quite a few...

Don't feed the madness that is QT!

Aunt Me said...

QT is cheaper than Sonic, but I do love the lemon lime slushie from Sonic, but QT does have such a great variety. QT is what you UTAHINS would think of as a Maverick, but better.

Amy said...

No, Maverik is what we think of as Circle K.

:)

Hannah, aren't you too young to work at a place like that?

Hannah Engberg said...

No i am not. They hire sixteen year olds too. and I am 18!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is HAHAHAHA. Hannah is so young. Whatever. She's older than me even though people mistake me as a married person 3 times in a night. I hadn't even been going steady with the guy yet, which was even funnier. Maybe thats why we're going together now. I guess I did have more to say. I hope you get an awesome job, Hannah. Love ya!

Hannah Engberg said...

Thanks Megan!!