Yes, it's a Palindrome. Do you need a dictionary?
Look at you! Aren't you so pretty!?! I remember when you were just a hyper little blond child, running around and jabbering about this or that at lightening speed. Figure it all out soon and post!! I'll be waiting.
Dad says: You look marvelous!
The only reason he says that is that he took the picture.Amy she still is running around hyper and jabbering about this and that.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Look at you! Aren't you so pretty!?! I remember when you were just a hyper little blond child, running around and jabbering about this or that at lightening speed.
Figure it all out soon and post!! I'll be waiting.
Dad says: You look marvelous!
The only reason he says that is that he took the picture.
Amy she still is running around hyper and jabbering about this and that.
Post a Comment