Here you go Bonnie, I'm updating my blog.
Sorry people that I have been M.I.A. a lot of final project coming up and being due! Ah! Stress! Luckily after the fashion show tonight I will only have 2 tests, 1 dress, 2 mini dresses, and 5 boards left to do. I know it sounds like a lot but the time period I have left to do them isn't to bad.

I still work at Old Navy. We just finished our stores remodel and it looks great, however there are some downsides that are inconvenient for us employees; but they don't care. March 19 marked my one year anniversary working there.
Personal life...I'm still dating my boyfriend Paul. Nothing is new with my friends. I'm attempting to see the siblings that still live down here. Roommate=friend, Roommate=drama.
Nothing else is new in this department.

Bones...Ah! BONES! I can't believe the way this season is turning out! Dr. Brennan is a moron! She has already changed so much over this seasons...what a lame excuse!
Sorry people that I have been M.I.A. a lot of final project coming up and being due! Ah! Stress! Luckily after the fashion show tonight I will only have 2 tests, 1 dress, 2 mini dresses, and 5 boards left to do. I know it sounds like a lot but the time period I have left to do them isn't to bad.

I still work at Old Navy. We just finished our stores remodel and it looks great, however there are some downsides that are inconvenient for us employees; but they don't care. March 19 marked my one year anniversary working there.
Personal life...I'm still dating my boyfriend Paul. Nothing is new with my friends. I'm attempting to see the siblings that still live down here. Roommate=friend, Roommate=drama.
Nothing else is new in this department.

Bones...Ah! BONES! I can't believe the way this season is turning out! Dr. Brennan is a moron! She has already changed so much over this seasons...what a lame excuse!





2 comments:
I haven't watched Bones in a while. It got kinda boring. Instead I keep track of other lame shows... Like Glee... And Chuck but Chuck isn't lame. Its awesome. And I watch Legend of the Seeker and Castle...
And I've been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix. It's not particularly good, quite lame in fact but I can't seem to not watch it.
Bonnie, I caught back up on Bones. It's pretty good, but you can't beat GLEE!!! I love Chuck and Lie to Me is coming back in June. Also Royal Pains will be back too.
Hannah, school is almost over,,,,,, good job!!
Post a Comment