Friday, November 6, 2009

Withdrawls...!

So I have been so extremly busy these days that it is crazy. I dont have much free time! Anyway I have been having many withdrawls from multiple things since the fam moved up there with all you northern people.
1st - Becca I hardley go to Qt anymore. No one is here force me to go, and I don't have time otherwise. It is so sad, but kind of a good thing. Less soda is good.
2nd - Facebook, the family blog, my blog, email, etc. I have no computer, so the only time i can get to the internet is when I don't have class at school, but that doesn't happen very often or very long.
3rd - Bones, House, The Mentalist, Project Runway, The Office, Community, and when it starts on Saturday Legend of the Seeker. I don't have T-vo, therefore I can't record and watch later. Also, because of the 2nd withdrawl Hulu isn't an option very often.
4th - Sitting around doing nothing but still laughing and having fun with Becca, and wrestling. Mom and Dad withdrawls.
Anyway, I feel like a college student, and i love it but hate it. Such a bittersweet emotion.

2 comments:

Bonkers said...

That's a sad story.

Amy said...

That is a really sad story.