Friday, September 18, 2009

T.V. Show Line Up!

So here are the shows i'm currently watching and the ones coming up!
Project Runway
Psych
Bones
The Office
House
Castle
Legend of the Seeker
I love these shows! I'm so excited for this fall season!
Small update: nothing much to report just the usual, school, work, homework, institute, friends, family, boyfriend, etc.

3 comments:

Aunt Me said...

I think you have those things that you are doing listed in the wrong priority. I think you have boyfriend first don't you?

Bonkers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonkers said...

I come to your page hoping for an update and a smile when I suddenly began to hear the faint sounds music and to myself I nervously whispered, "Not the music again."

The music list on the bottom of the list scared me. But now I'm over it.

I LOVE Project Runway, Psych,
Bones and Legend of the Seeker. *sings-in-high-pitched-notes* "LEGEND OF THE SEEKER! I AM SO EXCITED! I WANNA SCREAM! I CAN HARDLY FIGHT IT!"

...Too much sugar today... Not enough sleep...