Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I only have one word to say....DUDE!


How insanely coincidental is this? They actually made a comic strip of some of the many dudes. Man, we gotta make our commercial soon Jeremey. For those of you who are wondering what I'm talking about, I'll explain. Before They moved up there we were all watch the worlds funniest commercials, and one of the was where this guy kept saying "dude" in many different situations, with many different meanings. One day we were joking around about it and thought of some other situations that people say "dude" in. So we decide that we should make our own which we haven't done yet. Until all this I never realized how many times i actually say "dude" in a day, and now everytime i say it i'm aware that i said it. Haha.


6 comments:

Becca said...

I noticed that comic srip in the sunday news paper JUST to let you know!

Aunt Me said...

I'm not from California

Jeremy said...

dude

Bonkers said...

Dude, that's sweet...

Jeremy said...

dude

Amy said...

They forgot one...

"Duh-hoood!"